We are open!
With our two practices in different states, we continue to monitor the current situations with COVID-19 in QLD and NSW and the Health Department guidelines. We are updating accordingly with high-standard policies and procedures in place to ensure your and our safety are prioritized and maintained. We care about our community and aim to follow best practice, and appreciate your support when visiting us.
In line with Government guidelines, if you:
- Are displaying signs and symptoms suggestive of COVID-19
- Been in close contact with someone who has COVID-19
- Been to a declared COVID-19 hotspot
- Been to an interstate exposure area at the relevant times
Please do not present to the practice!
We are happy to reschedule your appointment when you have completed the mandatory quarantine/isolation and have undergone COVID-19 testing with a returned negative result. If you have any queries, please contact us at either practice
Burleigh Waters (07) 5593 7844
Tweed Heads South (07) 5524 9689
Within our Practice
How we are keeping you safe
- Hand sanitizer provided for use within the practice
- Limiting in-practice numbers
- Thorough disinfecting throughout the practice in consulting rooms and optical areas. All frames that are tried on are disinfected with approved viricidal cleaner
- Monitoring patient health and rescheduling when needed
- Telehealth appointments available
- Personal Protective Equipment used as required
- Social distancing where required
- Strict protocols for monitoring staff health and wellbeing
- Check in QR codes displayed or manual checking in available if you do not have an electronic device capable to scan the codes