At Envision Optical, we want to help everyone have the clear vision they deserve while helping stay in their family budgets. We will discuss the cost of your treatment at your appointment, so there are no surprises. We also offer financial solutions for maximising your health fund benefits.
- No-gap options for patients
If you have questions about the cost of your treatment, please contact our Gold Coast optometry clinics for more information.
Spread the cost over 2–4 months.
No interest. None.
Available on purchases from $1–$1,500.
How it works
- Sign up - Download the Openpay app and create an account in a few simple steps.
- Spend limit - Check your available balance and if needed, request an increase.
- Select - Select your service or make your purchase and choose Openpay as your payment method.
- Spread it - Pay your first instalment today and spread the rest over weekly or fortnightly instalments*.
What you need to get started
- Your first instalment
- Be aged 18 years+
- Mobile number
- Valid email address
- Debit or credit card in your name
- A valid AU photo ID (or NZ if a resident there)
Download the Openpay app today. Manage your account, balance, payments and plans, in the palm of your hand.
Openpay offers interest-free credit agreements, subject to eligibility criteria. Fees apply for late payments, but are capped at $9.50 per plan. For more information and terms click here.
*Instalment amounts may differ by $0.01 due to rounding.
Whether you need a new pair or a spare pair of specs, you shouldn't have to worry about financial pressure. SeeNow is here to give you choice and flexibility when choosing your eyewear through two tailored interest-free* options.
SeeNow Pay Later
SeeNow has partnered with FlexiGroup, one of Australia’s leading consumer finance companies to offer you two distinct interest-free* finance options.
- Zero Fees. Zero signup costs
- 8 weekly or 4 fortnightly payment instalments
- Minimum purchase of $50 maximum limit of $1400
- Online, in-store or phone application
- Immediate response in 60 seconds
Terms and Conditions
Disclaimer – Payment plan provided by Oxipay Pty Ltd. Terms, conditions, $6 late fee payment fee applies.
- 6, 12 or 18 months interest-free* with SKYE MasterCard
- Minimum purchase $250 maximum limit of $50,000
- 90 days interest-free* and no repayments on every card purchase
- No international transaction fees for online or overseas purchases
- Easy 5-7 minute online application with immediate response
- $99 annual fee
Terms and Conditions
*Approved applicants only. Fees, terms and conditions apply including $99 annual fee charged on the account open date and annually on the anniversary of that date. The annual fee must be paid in full within 90 days, or it will accrue interest—90 days interest-free and no repayments available on all Skye Mastercard purchases (excluding cash withdrawals). Standard card purchase rate applies to any outstanding balance after the 90-day interest-free and no repayment period.
Minimum monthly repayment required. Interest, (charged at the expired promotional rate) payable on outstanding balances after any interest-free period. See skyecard.com.au for current interest rates.
Only available at Skye retail partners. Credit provided by FlexiCards Australia Pty Ltd ABN 31 099 651 877 Australian Credit Licence number 247415. FlexiCards Australia is a subsidiary of FlexiGroup Limited