Keeping Your Eyes Safe This Halloween
What fun it is to see all the Halloween decorations and costumes in Gold Coast shops these past few weeks. Halloween is this Friday and we’ve got some Eye Safety Tips for you to keep in mind.
- Never buy cosmetic contact lenses without a prescription from your optometrist.
- Instead of a mask, wear hypoallergenic makeup.
- If you wear a mask, never drive with the mask on!
- Always take care when applying product around your eyes and follow directions.
- Take care when around pointed props such as spears, swords and wands. These can cause nasty injury to the eyes.
- If you are out in the dark on the street, wear bright and reflective clothing, or put reflective tape or patches on your costume or bag. This will help you be seen in the dark.
- Young children should be accompanied by an adult. Always keep an eye on them.
- Always use common sense.
Halloween on the Gold Coast
Have a fun Halloween this Friday! Be sure to post your photos to Instagram and Facebook so we can see what you are wearing, and hashtag #envisionhalloween
Envision Optical on Facebook: facebook.com/envisionoptical
Envision Optical on Instagram: instagram.com/envisionoptical